All content © Stars Swimming School 2013. All rights reserved.
No content may be reproduced without permission from Stars Swimming School.
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at http://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf, Stars Swimming School will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement committed using the Stars Swimming School website (the “Site”) that are reported to Stars Swimming School ‘s Designated Copyright Agent. Please report any copyright infringement suspicions to email@example.com.
Under Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(3)(A), the Notification of Claimed Infringement must include, substantially, the following:
- An electronic or physical signature of the owner, or of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the exclusive copyright interest that was allegedly infringed. The individual signing is sometimes referred to herein as “you.”
- Identification of the copyrighted work (or works) that you claim has (or have) been infringed.
- The location where the original, or an authorized copy of the copyrighted work, exists (for example, the URL of a web site where it is lawfully posted; the name, edition and pages of a book from which an excerpt was copied, etc.).
- A description of the material that you claim is infringing
- A clear description of where the infringing material is located on our website, including its URL, so that we can locate the material.
- The name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address of the owner.
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
If you would like to make use of the Stars branding in any way, please see the Brand Usage Guidelines.